Updated: Mar 24
1. In the morning I say, “Good morning”
At night I say, “Good night”
A dog says, “Bow-wow”
A cow says, “Moo-moo”
1. Let’s say aloud
2. What do you see around you during the day and at night?
Draw in the two boxes given below and colour the picture.
Write two words each from the two pictures you have drawn.
Check your answer
1. Why is the child in the poem happy?
Ans. The child in the poem is happy because it is morning now and the night is over.
2. To whomdoesthechild say ‘Good Morning’?
Ans. The child says ‘Good Morning’ to the sky, the sun, wind, birds, trees grass and bees.
3. What does the child want to do?
Ans. The child wants to play with the birds and bees.
4. In the morning I say,
“Good Morning” At night I say, “Good Night”
Acowsays, “Moo-moo” Say “Good Morning”
in your own language to: (i) Your friends.
Ans. I say, “Good Morning, Parul”. (My friend’s name is Parul)
(ii) Your teacher Ans. I say, “Good Morning, ma’m.”
5. How would you wish them when you leave school in the evening ?
Ans. When I leave school I say, “Good bye, friends” to all my friends. I say, “Good bye, ma’m”, to my teacher.