Fill in the blanks.
1. The diameter of a circle of radius 2 cm is
2. The lines meet each other at a point.
3. The radius of a circle with a diameter 6 cm is
4. A. has two dimensions.
5. A is a plane round figure.
6. The end points of a chord lie on the
vertices in a cuboid.
7. There are 8. There are
9. The front view of a cone is a
right triangles in a tangram.
lines of symmetry in a square.
10. There are
11. The shape has
lines of symmetry.
Select the correct option for each question. 12. Which of the following is not a part of a line?
(a) Line segment (b) Point
13. Which of the following is not a part of a circle?
14. Which of the following cannot be used to draw a circle?
(a) Bottle cap (b) Spoon